Opening for Managing Director/Administrator
ArtWorks for Freedom is a small nonprofit with a big footprint. Using the power of art, we raise awareness of human trafficking and ignite action to end it. We are looking for that unique person who combines vision, experience and dynamism to help run this unique organization.
- Carry out executive and administrative functions, including program management and budgetary oversight.
- Develop new sources of funding that ensure sustainable growth and financial stability.
- Expand and manage contact database. This includes individual donor development and outreach.
- Raise visibility of ArtWorks for Freedom through networking with individual philanthropists; foundations; community activists, corporations; universities; human rights, anti-trafficking and civic organizations.
- Maintain a working knowledge of significant trends, best practices and survivors and thought-leaders in the counter-trafficking space.
- Proven fundraising and management abilities.
- Passion for human rights, especially the anti-trafficking cause.
- Appreciation of the arts as a vehicle for promoting social change.
- Experience developing forward looking communications, brand management, and marketing strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to apply creative thinking and a strategic approach to problem solving.
- Ability to build relationships across stakeholder groups and work effectively with Board and volunteers.
- Computer literacy and ability to work with assurance in Word, Excel and web-based applications. Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign or Adobe Illustrator a plus.
- Flexibility, resourcefulness and sense of humor.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
Commensurate with qualifications and experience. Possibility of advancement.
PLEASE APPLY WITH COVER LETTER AND CV.